32 Input 32 Output Remote Panel
The MSC-CP32X32E panel employs individually rear lit buttons with excellent tactile feel and high reliability gold contacts.
Matrix Switch Corporation remote control panels utilize the TCP/IP protocol over standard Ethernet connected networks, providing high flexibility in installation location, whether located in the same rack as the controlled router or across the world via the Internet.
All Matrix Switch Corporation button panels support audio breakaway, some having dedicated Audio/Video toggle buttons. Panels without dedicated Audio/Video buttons require that the desired video source button is held followed by pressing the desired audio source button, which will flash upon breakaway.
- Includes button control panel interface
- Interactive web page interface (Interactive Demo)
- System software updates over Ethernet port
- External DC power supply
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
|Size||19" x 3.50" x 2"|
|USA List Price||$550|
|Power||5 VDC 2A Adapter|
|Power Connector||5.5mm OD 2.5mm ID coaxial|
|File Type||Product Manual|
|Date||Nov. 18, 2016|
|File Type||Product Brief|
|Date||March 25, 2016|
|File Type||Carina Series Firmware|
|Date||July 5, 2017|