HDMI SFP Output Module
The MSC-SFPTX-HDMI SFP module can be used with the MSC-CARDTX-SFP8 output card and Matrix Switch Corporation's XDM family of Modular SDI Routers to add a single HDMI or DVI output. This is convenient for connecting to monitors, projectors, and other equipment which may not have an SDI input, without the need for external converters.
This MSA compliant SFP module is designed to convert an SDI output to HDMI 1.4 or DVI 1.0 without scaling artifacts. Up to 8 channels of 3G/HD/SD-SDI audio channels are re- embedded in the HDMI stream. Utilizes a patented Type D connector to prevent accidental disconnects and to provide reliability even under cable stress.
- Re-clocks standard SDI rates 3G (2.97 Gbit/s), HD (1.484 Gbit/s), and SD (270 Mbit/s)
- Auto bypass of non-standard SDI rates from 20 Mbit/s to 3 Gbit/s
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Complies with all relevant FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
- Backed by a full 2 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
|Size||0.56" x 0.52" x 2.35"|
|USA List Price||$445|
|HDMI SFP Output|
|Video Format||Up to 1080p|
|Color Space||RGB or YCbCr|
|Data Rates||3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI|